Our Data Promise to you
LOVE U LIKE COOK FOOD ENT is committed to respecting and protecting your data, whilst it is in our care. We collect your personal information because it helps us to understand your needs and guides the way in which we interact and communicate with you about our products and services now and in the future.
We promise you that we will:
· have strict policies and procedures in place to protect your data;
· only process your data if we have a legal reason to do so; or where you have given us your permission to do so;
· only hold your information for as long as there is a business requirement to kept it;
· store your data on our secure servers and ensure that we have strong controls in place to protect your data;
· only work with external companies that share the same strong data protection values as we do.
LOVE U LIKE COOK FOOD ENT rely upon four of these lawful ways to collect, use, store and process personal data: Consent, Contractual; Legitimate Interests and Legal Obligations
To pursue our legitimate interests.
We process your information to meet our legitimate interests we have balanced our interests with your interests and believe that these activities will not have a negative impact on your privacy rights. We specially rely on Legitimate Interests: -
· Manage specific aspects of our events;
· personalise the marketing content we provide you;
· undertake business sales and advertising activities
· to develop, deliver and maintain relevant products services and advertising;
· to build an understanding of our audiences so we can serve them with relevant content;
· understanding when our audience engage with us or other organisations;
· customise the content you see on our websites
· send you marketing communications related to our events and products.
· research publicly available business contact details.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, by emailing us.
What Personal Data do we collect?
How do we keep it secure?
We hold your personal data on our secure systems, based in the Uk. Our staff are trained in data security, and our staff policies and procedures help our staff to understand what is required of them under their obligations to us, and also their responsibilities under GDPR and other privacy legislation.
How do we collect Personal Data?
We collect your details when you register on one of our websites; subscribe to our service; place an order on our website; search for a product; correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; register to attend one of our events; participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website; enter a competition.
With regard to each of your visits to our websites and/or apps we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser/ app type and version, device type, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away
Delete your personal data
If you wish for your personal data to be deleted, we will review any request on a case-by-case basis. We will respond to you as soon as possible, at least within 30 days of receiving your request.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We hold personal data for different purposes and the length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the services or products we are providing. We will only keep your data for a reasonable period of time, which is based on the purpose for which we are using your data. Once that purpose has been fulfilled, we will securely delete that data or anonymise your information (so that we, or anyone else, can no longer tell that data relates to you) unless we are required to retain the data longer for legal, tax or accounting reasons.